Nowsta is looking for an effective and savvy Digital Marketing Manager to lead, execute and optimize our demand generation and digital marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience working across multiple digital channels including web, social, email and search, and will have strong data, analytics and reporting skills.
This role requires a track record of driving B2B leads and revenue for SaaS companies.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Has experience working in lead acquisition and marketing campaign roles within a technology company selling to enterprise customers within the US.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing and executing within Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, and similar.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with marketing automation systems like Pardot or HubSpot, plus some Salesforce experience.
- Experience setting up landing pages from templates.
- Develop and implement retargeting campaigns.
- Support deployment of high-impact email campaigns that drive pipeline creation.
- Continuously improve conversion optimization and run A/B tests.
- Manage digital campaign budget.
- Demonstrated experience running digital ABM campaigns and running hyper-targeted advertising toward enterprise audiences.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Identify digital trends and insights that will optimize spend and performance.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
Nowsta’s mission is to organize and empower the world’s hourly workforce. We work with some of the largest workforces in events, hospitality, staffing, and more.
Nowsta has built an all-in-one software that helps employers better manage their teams, resulting in streamlined operations, reduced turnover, and increased workplace satisfaction. Employees turn to Nowsta to better navigate their work life, with shift finders and reminders, and financial wellness benefit programs.