Nowsta helps employers become better managers by giving them the tools they need to automate, simplify, and humanize the labor management process (think scheduling, time tracking, payroll processing integrations, and reporting + analytics). We're building the first all in one platform for scheduling and time tracking, vendor and labor management, and financial wellness. Our mission is to create a better and more human work experience for managers and employees
Employees on Nowsta can also access a suite of services to help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances. Nowstapay is a financial wellness benefit program that allows employees to cash out earnings instantly for the work they've already completed.
Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more. Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to streamline operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
What you will do -
You will partner with Sales, Marketing, and company leadership to help our revenue teams operate as efficiently as possible. You'll also work cross-functionally to understand what's working, what's not, and how you can help. You will execute quarterly and annual revenue plans, define and improve revenue processes, analyze and share insights on key revenue and sales trends, design and measure metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale all three lines of our business in an effective way.
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the revenue organizations, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory
- Lead all facets of sales planning, including headcount, quota plan, territory plan, and Go-To-Market strategies in coordination with Finance to hit company goals.
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the revenue team (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success) and evaluate the effectiveness of the technologies
- Eventually the ability to build and lead a team of 2-3 direct reports and broader team of who work across business strategy, tools, support, data integrity and analysis and enablement.
- Oversee sourcing, implementation, and management tech stack used by Sales, Customer Success, and Growth/Marketing team and relevant integrations into other company softwares
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the revenue and finance organizations. Implement operational processes and procedures to ensure data accuracy and reporting.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the CEO, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the company’s business and financial goals.
- Develop, own, and continuously iterate on data sets, reports, and insights that drive true strategic decision making across the organization and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop process, systems and productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets. Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken.
- Evolve the methods and tools to measure, report and recommend improvements on sales effectiveness and enablement.
- Work with the Executive team to design sales/account management incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales/account management organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Partner with sales leadership and sales teams to establish a continuous feedback loop in order to identify organizational needs and transform them into actionable deliverables.
- Work with Product and Operations to create Product -> Revenue release process to improve customer experience and identify areas of opportunity for growth
- Minimum 5 years of combined Revenue or Sales Operations and Revenue/Sales Operations Management
- Experience working with high-growth, enterprise SaaS companies from 2M - $10M ARR.
- History of building and rolling out complex optimization and revenue projects.
- Proven track record of driving measurable efficiency gains, cost reductions, and revenue optimization across all areas of the organization and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills and history of working cross-functionally across many teams
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Deep understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success processes and metrics of a SaaS/Fintech business
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture and design principles and best practices
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity, is proactive, self-motivated and takes ownership for problem resolution
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and history of working cross-functionally across many teams