Nowsta helps employers become better managers by giving them the tools they need to automate, simplify, and humanize workforce operations for the gig, hourly, and shift based workforce. We’ve built the first all in one operating system for gig workforces that lets managers schedule workers, track time & attendance, streamline vendor and labor management, and provide workers instant access to earned wages. Our mission is to create a better and more human work experience for managers and employees, and change the way hourly workers get paid. Employees on Nowsta can also access a suite of services to help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances.
Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to streamline operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
About the role
This role will be responsible for retention, growth and ensuring a smooth onboarding process for our customers. Account managers partner closely with our Enterprise customers to ensure their needs are met and that Nowsta is their number one source for coordinating and supplying staff across their organization.
- Onboarding and Retention: this role will be responsible for a smooth onboarding to our platform for new customers and ensuring they are engaged. Build strong relationships with executives, and key players in each account.
- Growth: The account manager will be responsible for expanding usage within their accounts, proactively identifying new opportunities for upsell and partnering with new staffing agencies when necessary.
- Support: Provide day to day support and work with sales, operations, and product teams.
- Partnership: Serve as the liaison between our enterprise accounts and staffing partners to ensure a constant flow of communication and that expectations are being set and met.
- 5+ years Account Management or Customer Success experience in a B2B or B2C environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- SaaS experience preferred
- Hospitality and or staffing experience a plus
- A basic understanding of temporary staffing
- Have experience conducting tech demos and trainings
- Experience carrying an upsell quota and achieving revenue growth goals
- Emotional intelligence including excellent listening, written and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple clients simultaneously
- Comfortable being a self starter and working remotely
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Working with cross functional teams to achieve goals together
- Building relationships with business partners and servicing their day-to-day needs
- Being proactive to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Hunting for new opportunities within your book of business
- Re-engaging inactive clients/churn
- Utilizing data analysis to manage your book of business
- Exceeding personal goals
- Working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Meeting with customers onsite and willing to travel
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care, Including Dental and Vision
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Unlimited Paid Time Off