Nowsta helps employers become better managers by giving them the tools they need to automate, simplify, and humanize the labor management process (think scheduling, time tracking, payroll processing integrations, and reporting + analytics). We're building the first all in one platform for scheduling and time tracking, vendor and labor management, and financial wellness. Our mission is to create a better and more human work experience for managers and employees
Employees on Nowsta can also access a suite of services to help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances. Nowstapay is a financial wellness benefit program that allows employees to cash out earnings instantly for the work they've already completed.
Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more. Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to streamline operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
As a Nowsta Labor Market Account Executive, you will identify, sell, and onboard new business. You will execute the local sales strategy by partnering with high-volume staffing users in key hospitality categories.
You’ll Be a Great Fit If You Like
- Own the Launch and P&L for your given Market
- Achieving revenue goals by acquiring new business users and asking for referrals
- Prospecting the best fit businesses in the local market (Hospitality, Sports Stadiums, Universities, etc.)
- Leveraging warm leads from marketing and inside sales to close deals in person or over the phone
- Work Cross Functionally with product, marketing and leadership for the needs of your prospective market
- Networking with local hospitality groups and local government to be the face of Nowsta for your city
- Meeting with prospective businesses to demo our value proposition and closing deals
- Contributing to cross functional teams and sharing best practices
- Working as a liaison between businesses and internal teams to onboard new businesses, providing an excellent experience
- Providing ROI based solutions
- Beating the competition because you know our differentiating value
- 3+ years of staffing sales experience and capability to plan and close deals autonomously
- Self motivated - you have an inner hunger to get deals done because you believe in what you do and are proud of the product you represent
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Eager to learn, grow, explore and perfect your sales skills
- Technology environment experience preferred
- Hospitality and or staffing experience a plus
- Ability to conduct demos/trainings of a tech enabled solution while articulating the value prop and ROI
- Excellent oral, written, listening and presentation skills
- Tech savvy, experience using a CRM and other tech tools
- High level of integrity and commitment to building a successful start up
- Can work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k
- The chance to make the world a better place by shaping the future of work
Nowsta is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.