We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our expanding team. At Nowsta, we value building an outstanding product and providing best in class service to our customers. Many of our clients are evangelists for Nowsta and it’s a blast to work in an environment where clients are happy and the product is making a real difference in their lives.
Nowsta’s Customer Success team works closely with clients to onboard and adopt all areas of our product, while delivering insights and recommendations. We assist companies with getting maximum value out of Nowsta and ensuring customer engagement and success, all the while providing outstanding support that delights our customers.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on the Nowsta platform and staff management best practices
- Conduct product walkthroughs, workshops, and webinars
- Onboard customers with tailored pieces of training based on customer needs
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk
- Serve as a key point of contact to ensure overall customer adoption and satisfaction
- Respond to and resolve customer issues through multiple channels (email, phone, chat)
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Nowsta can better serve its customers
- Act as a partner and serve as the liaison between our accounts and staffing partners to ensure a constant flow of communication and that expectations are being set and met.
- 2+ year in a customer success role, preferably at SaaS company
- In-depth knowledge of CRMs as well as customer communication and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Intercom
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, excellent presentation and communication skills
- A self-starter and quick learner, with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally and globally.