Nowsta is looking for a creative and effective marketing content manager to help build our online presence, expand our reach, and drive growth.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Define and lead Nowsta’s content strategy. Define how Nowsta reaches our target audience to increase engagement.
- Develop engaging and effective marketing copy to drive action via our customer journey.
- Develop copy for blog posts, whitepapers, tutorials, newsletters, social posts, marketing emails, landing pages, sales collateral, app messaging and more.
- Help create a consistent brand voice dependent on the audience.
- Own the content calendar, including scheduling, publishing, distribution and tracking success and areas of improvement.
- Setup demand generation content flow, including a gated content plan, landing pages and more.
- Develop thought leadership content that will be featured on social channels, newsletters, and blog posts.
- Expertise in crafting marketing personas and targeting them with personalized content.
- Able to toggle between voices for different audiences.
- Experience writing B2C and B2B copy.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Tech savvy.
- Flexibility – we’re a growing start up, so goals and priorities may change.
- Ability to juggle tasks and deadlines.
Experience and writing samples required.
Nowsta’s mission is to organize and empower the world’s hourly workforce. We work with some of the largest workforces in events, hospitality, staffing, and more.
Nowsta has built an all-in-one software that helps employers better manage their teams, resulting in streamlined operations, reduced turnover, and increased workplace satisfaction. Employees turn to Nowsta to better navigate their work life, with shift finders and reminders, and financial wellness benefit programs.